As a premier interior design firm, we are privileged to create design solutions for amazing homes and amazing clients. Our continued success can only be accomplished by the excellence of our team. At Davin Interiors, you’ll have great opportunity for growth and achievement, while working in a fun and collaborative atmosphere.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Designer for Residential Interior Design Firm
We are seeking an interior designer to assist with all facets of our residential design projects. The position is full-time. The successful candidate must demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, a high-level of energy and the ability to work well under pressure. He/she must be client-centered, and have excellent communication and salesmanship skills. He/she must be detail-oriented, plus excel at multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Two years of residential design experience
- Own car available for local travel
- Availability for occasional evening and Saturday hours
- Please e-mail resume and work samples to email@example.com
- Please include salary history
- Please include education and GPA
- Please include your favorite interior designer and why
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Artistic vision aligned with the Davin Interiors brand
- Lead all aspects of project work from initial measures to final installation
- Communicate with vendors and clients
- Place and track orders in Studio Designer
- Prepare and revise drawings, quotes, schedules and specifications
- Maintain project documentation
- Receive and inspect items
- Proficiency in Sketch-Up, Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Excel, Word
- Proficiency in Studio Designer a plus
- Strong hand sketching ability
Incomplete submissions or submissions by mail will not be reviewed. Please contact us ONLY through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.